In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website and the functions provided on it. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company’s data protection officer
The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ([German DS-GVO] = in the following referred to as GDPR) is:
Neuguss Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
Kathrin Bleks (hereinafter: responsible person)
Telephone +49 (0) 4191 8009-0
The company’s data protection officer of Neuguss Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH can be contacted at the following address:
Telephone +49 (0) 4191 8009-0
2. Collection and storage of personal data and its nature, purpose and use
a. When visiting the website
During the mere informative use of the website www.neuguss.com, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- access status/HTTP status code,
- the amount of data transferred in each case,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used,
- the operating system of your computer and its interface,
- the name of your access provider and
- the language and version of the browser software.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability, as well as
- other administrative purposes.
b. When using further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use, if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data that we need and use to provide the respective service.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, they are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties, if contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more information on this, when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(5) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, when using further functions and offers on our website, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(6) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data, when using further functions and offers of our website, on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(7) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data, when using further functions and offers of our website for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the contact details above.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties, if:
you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR, the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and that there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data, in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4. Data subject rights
You have the right:
to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
5. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
6. Data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the address or lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures, in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and has the status May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this privacy statement. You can access and print out the current privacy statement at any time on the website at https://www.neuguss.com/en/datenschutz.html.
Adobe web fonts